SPACE stands for innovation, passion and commitment towards the popularization of astronomy and space sciences amongst all.
The trademark of SPACE is innovation, passion and total commitment to spreading knowledge of astronomy and space sciences amongst the masses. Every project in SPACE is an opportunity for us to communicate our belief in developing scientific temperament to people, especially children, to create an intelligent and analytic global community.
SPACE offers tailor made products and services suited for a wide spectrum of audience, aimed at making learning hands-on, relevant to everyday life, comprehensible, exciting and fun. The company’s exclusive offerings range over educational programmes for all school needs, recreational science solutions, skill development workshops, technical consultancy and training, Astro-tourism services and customized services for clients.
SPACE has successfully implemented astronomy and space science curriculum in the Indian education system. In this context, we have developed a variety of astronomy and space science educational concepts through astronomy projects, sessions, tutorials and modules based on school curriculum for education, catering to requirements of schools & students in India.
The company reaches to more than 20,000 students annually and serves over 250 schools, colleges & universities through its various programmes and partners in locations pan India!
It is a member of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India’s premier business association.
To provide distinct and innovative, astronomy & space science services and products that are simple and fun to understand, spark the imagination of all and are delivered by knowledgeable, friendly staff to provide a memorable experience for customers.
To be a global leader in providing astronomy and space themed products and services by the year 2020. We aim:
- To develop and popularize astronomy in India
- To establish India on a global space science platform
- To harness scientific temperament and inculcate rational thinking among students
- To contribute to the nation’s economy through the untapped potential of Astro-tourism
- To create proficient scientific educators & communicators
- To provide entrepreneurship and employment opportunities
- To build practical in-depth knowledge about application of astronomy
- To create a Global association with international space science agencies, societies, amateur & professional organisations, government agencies, science observatories and companies