Department: Client Relationship
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: 1.80 LPA - 2.16 LPA
Gender: Female Preferred
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Skills Required: Excellent communication skills(written & verbal), knowledge of MS- Office Word and Excel is must
Profile Summary: The objective of the position is to provide support with reference to sales, inter and intra department coordination.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation(supporting).
- Maintaining the database of the Leads generated.
- Influences customers to buy services by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price proposals with potential clients to show them our facilities.
- Make regular follow-ups with leads.
- Continuous communication with the members of the sales team for achieving monthly product sale targets.
- Handles the inquiries from existing and new clients and provides details about the products offered by them over the phone or via e-mails.
- Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm appointments/ receipt of emails and proposals.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary and facilitate functioning.
- Provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders as a basis for forecasting cash flow.
- Assist the manager to prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers.