Location: Delhi, Sariska(District Alwar, Rajasthan), Ludhiana, Chennai, Dehradun
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary : 1.80 LPA - 3.00 LPA
Skills Required: Excellent communication skill, Good presentation skill, Open to Travel, Good Knowledge of M.S.Office
Profile Summary: The objective of the position is to deliver various Astronomy and Space science sessions to different clients of SPACE.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take sessions in the Schools/Institutes or any SPACE clients.
- Interact with Students / solve the queries as and when required.
- Taking night & evening observations which are at SPACE observation sites.
- Preparing students for national and international competitions /projects.
- Participate in company events like fairs, quiz competitions, observations, Public Watches etc.
- Represent company across various media through interviews, participation in the talk shows, write papers and articles in magazine and newspapers as per the company’s media policy.
- Represent the company on social media as per guidelines.
- Prepare and timely submit all the reports and formats as per the SOP.
- File the month-end report timely to head of the department.