Department: Academic Support
Experience: 1- 3 Years
Salary: 1.80 LPA - 2.40 LPA
Gender: Female Preferred
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Skills Required: Excellent written & verbal skills,good knowledge of MS- Office
Profile Summary: The objective of this profile is to schedule all the programmes in coordination with school coordinators.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and freeze SPACE Club and Workshop session annually after confirmation from the client.
- Schedule the Workshop session in coordination with Sales team.
- Telephonic or via other means coordinate with clients for scheduling Programme.
- Communicate the schedule to all concerned department on time.
- Adhere the standard operating procedures for session booking (Ex:- Check the educators' eligibility, Weather prediction).
- Inform and Invite the Clients about the SPACE Events and confirm availability for their participation.
- Event Coordination with the event team.
- File the month-end report timely to head of the department.