Executive Assistant - CMD
Location : Delhi
Salary : 2 Lac to 2.4 Lac per annum
Position : 1
Department : Management Office
- Ensure the Director and CMD office is managed in an efficient and effective manner.
- All the files and necessary document managed in proper way
- Maintain calendar, schedules appointments and meeting
- Prepare the Monthly plan of Director and CMD
- Travel management
- Plan work priorities to ensure information and tasks are dealt with in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
Data base Management
- Managing databases & handling correspondence
- Manage fillings & Noting.
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports.
- Maintains records through filing, retrieval, storage, compilation, coding, updating and destruction.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensure that all the arrangements made prior.
- Draft minutes of meeting.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, corresponding on behalf of the concerned.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority on behalf of concerned.
- Transcribes correspondence from dictation.
- Develop and maintain an effective network and co-operative relationship with the CMD and Directors internal and external customers.
- Research/collate data and statistics for inclusion in management reports.
- Provide word processing and data entry support, including the preparation of presentations, editing of documents.
- Prepare ad submit the month end report to concern.
Updation on Social Media
- Update the CMD’s social accounts regularly. Social media sites such as Twitter, Linked in, Face book etc.
- Schedule Management
- Data Management
- Coordination with Internal and External customers
- Compilation of all the reports and timely submission
- Internal - All Employees
- External - Visitors, Guests, Vendors
- 2 Lac to 2.4 LPA
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Good Communication Skill
- 1 to 4 years