Company: Space Technology & Education Pvt Ltd.
Department: Client Relationship
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: 2.50 LPA
Skills required: Excellent written & verbal communication, Vehicle Must
Note: Candidate from Noida, East Delhi will be preferred first
- Identify methods to generate leads and enquiries.
- Identifies business opportunities with new clients & existing clients for extended products (up-selling/ cross-selling).
- Pursue new/existing client through calling/meeting etc to propose the products.
- Create effective pipeline for customers in his territory, and managing the same.
- Forecast business generation on monthly basis for diff. product category.
- Prepare proposals/offers depending on the client requirement.
- Demonstrating/presenting products to the clients and aware them about the services provided.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and also negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients.
- Communicate the sales through the process to concerned departments (academic support, operations and accounts, Education).
- Handover the required documents to concerned departments for implementation and recordkeeping.
- Collect Payment and update the accounts and department records.
- Follow up for future collection of payments as per the schedule.
- Organize and Participate in company events like fairs, quiz competitions, observations, Public Watches etc.
- Work as volunteer for all the SPACE Foundation activities & events.
- Coordinate with the client for status and troubleshooting of programme implementation.(coordination & Execution)
- Report issues/problems identified during programme delivery w.r.t to clients/internal departments in writing.
- Do post execution PR/marketing for repeat business generation.(Example- Feedback/Testimonials/programme report/certificates/momentous)
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforce organization standards.
Market Research and Territory Management
- Identify all the developments happening in the assigned territory w.r.t. competition.
- Update about all the initiatives (Like Events/Competition/Activities/New projects) w.r.t clients.
- New development in the territory w.r.t to market players in the Industry (Non Competitors).
- Keep a track of all associations/Meets/Conference and plan promotional activities.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- CRM Software Updation w.r.t Clients, Sales Pipelines, Key Account Management, Contacts information of Key Persons working with the clients
- File all the Records as per the filing and documentations procedure
- File month end report as per prescribed format on last day of every month
Events and Marketing
- Implement the event plan w.r.t to marketing with existing and prospective clients.
- During the Company Events do prospecting and marketing with the participants.
- Execute post event PR activities.
- Identify Areas where promotion activities could be organized.
- Plan and execute the promotional activities.
- Analyze the results of the promotional activities in terms of effectiveness, leads and Business generation.
- Pre Sale, Sales and Post Sales
- New development in the territory w.r.t to market players in the Industry
- Record Keeping