Location : Delhi
Experience: 0-5 Years
Salary : 2.52 LPA - 3.60 LPA
Department : Client Relationship
Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities with new clients & existing clients for extended products (up-selling/ cross-selling).
- Create an effective pipeline for customers in his territory, and managing the same.
- Prepare proposals/offers depending on the client requirement.
- Demonstrating/presenting products to the clients and aware them about the services provided.
- Coordinate with the client for status and troubleshooting of programme implementation.(coordination & Execution)
- Do post-execution PR/marketing for repeat business generation. (Example- Feedback/Testimonials/programme report/certificates/momentous)
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- File month-end report as per prescribed format every month.