Executive/Sr. Executive/Coordinator - Client Relationship
Location : Chennai
Salary : Negotiable
Positions : 4
Department : Client Relationship
- Identify methods to generate leads and enquiries.
- Identifies business opportunities with new clients & existing clients for extended products(up-selling/ cross-selling).
- Pursue new/existing client through calling/meeting etc to propose the products.
- Create effective pipeline for customers in his territory, and managing the same.
- Forecast business generation on monthly basis for diff. product category.
- Prepare proposals/offers depending on the client requirement.
- Demonstrating/presenting products to the clients and make them aware about the services provided.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales and also negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients.
- Communicate the sales through the process to concerned departments (academic support, operations and accounts, Education).
- Handover the required documents to concerned departments for implementation and record-keeping.
- Collect payment and update the accounts and department records.
- Follow up for future collection of payments as per the schedule.
- Coordinate with the client for status and troubleshooting of programme implementation (coordination & Execution)
- Report issues/problems identified during programme delivery w.r.t to clients/internal departments in writing.
- Do post execution PR/marketing for repeat business generation (e.g - feedback/testimonials/programme report/certificates/momentous).
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforce organization standards.
Market Research & Territory Management
- Identify all the developments happening in the assigned territory w.r.t. competition.
- Update about all the initiatives (like Events/Competition/Activities/New projects ) w.r.t clients.
- New development in the territory w.r.t to market players in the Industry (non competitors).
- Keep a track of all associations/meets/conference and plan promotional activities.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- CRM Software Updation w.r.t clients, sales pipelines, key account management, contacts information of key persons working with the clients.
- File all the records as per the filing and documentations procedure.
- File month end report as per prescribed format on last day of every month.
Events and Marketing
- Implement the event plan w.r.t to marketing with existing and prospective clients.
- During the Company Events do prospecting and marketing with the participants.
- Execute post event PR activities.
- Identify areas where promotion activities could be organized.
- Plan and execute the promotional activities.
- Analyze the results of the promotional activities in terms of effectiveness, leads and business generation.
- Pres Sale, Sales and Post Sales
- New development in the territory w.r.t to market players in the Industry
- Record Keeping
- Internal - Sales Department, Academic Support, IT, Education
- External - Clients(Principal/Teachers), Media People, Students
- Graduate - Marketing Management/ MBA
- Knowledge : MS Excel,proven ability to identify, gather, and analyze information to develop recommendations and implement innovative solutions
- Skills : Strong communication skills - written, visual and verbal, consultative-selling skills
- Abilities : Strong commitment and self-accountability to execute and drive results
- 3 to 7 years